วิกิคำคม:ศาลาชุมชน

หน้าการอภิปรายวิกิคำคม (แก้ไข)
ศาลาชุมชน
แสดงความเห็น | ประวัติ | กรุ
การอภิปรายและร่างนโยบายทั่วไป ร้องขอสิทธิ์ และการประกาศหลัก
เนมสเปซการอภิปรายของวิกิคำคมทั้งหมด 1 2 3 4 5 - หน้าการอภิปรายทั้งหมด 1 2 3 4 5


ยินดีต้อนรับผู้มาใหม่ รวมทั้งผู้มาก่อน! ถ้าคุณมีคำถามเกี่ยวกับวิกิคำคมและสงสัยว่าใช่งานยังไง โปรด กดที่ลิงก์ "สร้างหัวข้อใหม่" ด้านบน จากนั้นคุณสามารถยื่นคำถามของคุณ ที่ด้านล่างของรายการ และบางคนช่วยตอบคำถามให้กับคุณ

ก่อนที่จะถามคำถาม ตรวจสอบว่ามันไม่ได้มีอยู่ใน วิกิคำคม:คำถามพบบ่อย หรือหน้าอื่นที่ลิงก์จาก วิกิคำคม:ความช่วยเหลือ ข่าวล่าสุดเกี่ยวกับโครงการจะแสดงอยู่ใน วิกิคำคม:ศาลาประชาคม

ก่อนจะตอบคำถามของผู้มาใหม่ กรุณาอ่าน โปรดอย่ากัดผู้ใช้ใหม่

  • en: This is the community discussion page.

เสนอจัดทำ Welcome message แบบอัตโนมัติแก้ไข

ดู วิกิคำคม:ศาลาชุมชน/อภิปราย/เสนอจัดทำ Welcome message แบบอัตโนมัติ --07:09, 22 สิงหาคม 2554 (UTC)

ปรับแต่ง MediaWiki ของวิกิคำคมไทยแก้ไข

ดู วิกิคำคม:ศาลาชุมชน/อภิปราย/ปรับแต่ง MediaWiki ของวิกิคำคมไทย --02:46, 30 ธันวาคม 2554 (UTC)

โลโก้โครงการแก้ไข

ดู วิกิคำคม:ศาลาชุมชน/อภิปราย/โลโก้โครงการ --10:40, 31 ธันวาคม 2554 (UTC)

Improved search in deleted pages archiveแก้ไข

กรุณาช่วยแปลเป็นภาษาของคุณ

During Wikimedia Hackathon 2016, the Discovery team worked on one of the items on the 2015 community wishlist, namely enabling searching the archive of deleted pages. This feature is now ready for production deployment, and will be enabled on all wikis, except Wikidata.

Right now, the feature is behind a feature flag - to use it on your wiki, please go to the Special:Undelete page, and add &fuzzy=1 to the URL, like this: https://test.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3AUndelete&fuzzy=1. Then search for the pages you're interested in. There should be more results than before, due to using ElasticSearch indexing (via the CirrusSearch extension).

We plan to enable this improved search by default on all wikis soon (around August 1, 2017). If you have any objections to this - please raise them with the Discovery team via email or on this announcement's discussion page. Like most Mediawiki configuration parameters, the functionality can be configured per wiki. Once the improved search becomes the default, you can still access the old mode using &fuzzy=0 in the URL, like this: https://test.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3AUndelete&fuzzy=0

Please note that since Special:Undelete is an admin-only feature, this search capability is also only accessible to wiki admins.

ขอขอบคุณ! CKoerner (WMF) (talk) 01:40, 26 กรกฎาคม 2560 (ICT)

Update on page issues on mobile webแก้ไข

CKoerner (WMF) (talk) 03:58, 13 มิถุนายน 2561 (ICT)

เปลี่ยนแถบข้างวิกิคำคมใหม่แก้ไข

เห็นว่าแถบข้างของวิกิคำคม (มีเดียวิกิ:Sidebar) มีลิงก์บางลิงก์ที่ไม่มีลิงก์บ้างทำให้ผู้ใช้ใหม่ที่เข้าไปดูหาข้อมูลไม่พบหรือถูกผู้ใช้บางท่านเขียนข้อความที่ไม่เกี่ยวข้องลงไป รวมถึงไม่มีการปรับปรุงเป็นเวลานาน จึงเสนอให้มีการปรับปรุงแถบข้างวิกิคำคมใหม่ ดังนี้

แบบเก่า แบบใหม่ (ยุบหัวข้อมีส่วนร่วมรวมกับหัวข้อหลัก)
  • หน้าหลัก
  • ถามคำถาม (ตัดออก)
  • เหตุการณ์ปัจจุบัน (ตัดออก)
  • สุ่มหน้า

มีส่วนร่วม

  • ศูนย์รวมชุมชน (เปลี่ยนเป็น "ศาลาประชาคม" เหมือนวิกิพีเดีย)
  • เปลี่ยนแปลงล่าสุด
  • เรียนรู้การใช้งาน (ตัดออก)
  • contact (เปลี่ยนเป็น "ติดต่อวิกิคำคม")
  • บริจาค
  • คำอธิบาย (ตัดออก)
  • หน้าหลัก (คงเดิม)
  • ศาลาประชาคม
  • ศาลาชุมชน (เพิ่มใหม่จาก วิกิคำคม:ศาลาชุมชน)
  • เปลี่ยนแปลงล่าสุด (คงเดิม)
  • สุ่มหน้า (คงเดิม)
  • ความช่วยเหลือ (เพิ่มใหม่จาก วิธีใช้:สารบัญ)
  • บริจาค (คงเดิม)
  • ติดต่อวิกิคำคม

ทั้งนี้ขอรบกวนผู้ใช้ทุกท่านร่วมพิจารณาด้วย หากมีข้อเสนอเพิ่มเติมสามารถเพิ่มได้ตามความเหมาะสมครับ --Geonuch (คุย) 13:25, 29 มกราคม 2562 (ICT)

เห็นด้วยกับแบบใหม่ ส่วน ถามคำถาม ในแบบเก่านี่ให้ไปอยู่ตรงไหนดีครับ ? --B20180 (คุย) 13:28, 9 กุมภาพันธ์ 2562 (ICT)
ขณะนี้หน้าถามคำถามไม่มีครับ (กดเข้าไปเป็นหน้าว่าง มีประวัติลบไป 5 ครั้ง) ผมดูต้นแบบจากวิกิคำคมอังกฤษมาซึ่งไม่มีหน้าถามคำถามเลยเสนอให้ตัดออกในแบบใหม่ อีกทั้งมีหน้า วิกิคำคม:คำถามพบบ่อย (FAQ) ซึ่งอยู่ใน วิธีใช้:สารบัญ (ความช่วยเหลือ) อยู่แล้ว แต่ถ้าอยากให้มีหน้าถามคำถามผมว่าให้ถามในศาลาชุมชนซึ่งมีลิงก์อยู่แล้วหรือเพิ่มเลขาชาววิกิก็ได้เหมือนกันครับ --Geonuch (คุย) 21:33, 9 กุมภาพันธ์ 2562 (ICT)

ถ้าไม่มีอะไรแล้ว รบกวนคุณ B20180 แก้ไข มีเดียวิกิ:Sidebar ตามนี้นะครับ

* navigation
** mainpage|mainpage
** portal-url|portal
** วิกิคำคม:ศาลาชุมชน|ศาลาชุมชน
** recentchanges-url|recentchanges
** randompage-url|randompage
** helppage|help
** sitesupport-url|sitesupport
** วิกิคำคม:ติดต่อเรา|ติดต่อวิกิคำคม

บางส่วนผมปรับแก้ที่ https://translatewiki.net แล้วครับ ต้องรอซักพักนึง --Geonuch (คุย) 22:33, 12 กุมภาพันธ์ 2562 (ICT)

พิจารณาตัวกรองป้องกันผู้ใช้ใหม่ห้ามแก้ไขแม่แบบ หมวดหมู่ และมอดูลแก้ไข

สวัสดีครับ เนื่องจากตัวกรองหมายเลข 1 เป็นตัวกรองที่ป้องกันผู้ใช้ใหม่ที่มีการแก้ไขน้อยกว่า 100 ครั้งรวมถึงไอพีห้ามแก้ไขแม่แบบ หมวดหมู่ และมอดูลใน 3 โครงการ คือ วิกิตำรา วิกิคำคม และวิกิซอร์ซ แต่การแก้ไขที่ผ่านมานับตั้งแต่เปิดใช้งานตัวกรอง พบว่าการแก้ไขส่วนใหญ่โดยผู้ใช้ใหม่ที่ลงทะเบียนเป็นการแก้ไขโดยเจตนาดี เช่น ที่วิกิตำรามีการติดตัวกรอง 28 ครั้ง เป็นการแก้ไขโดยเจตนาดี 22 ครั้ง (79 %) โดยการแก้ไขที่เป็นการก่อกวนจริงมีเพียงแค่ 6 ครั้ง (21 %) และการก่อกวนทั้งหมดมาจากไอพี จึงอยากให้มีการพิจารณาตัวกรองใหม่ครับ

ทั้งนี้โดยส่วนตัวผมเสนอให้ตัวกรองทำงานเฉพาะกับไอพีเท่านั้นครับ --Geonuch (คุย) 13:15, 19 พฤษภาคม 2562 (ICT)


ลองพิจารณาตัวเลือกดูนะครับ --Geonuch (คุย) 20:31, 28 พฤษภาคม 2562 (ICT)

ผู้ใช้ไม่ลงทะเบียนและผู้ใช้ใหม่ที่ยังแก้ไขไม่ครบ 100 ครั้ง (แบบเดิม)แก้ไข

ผู้ใช้ไม่ลงทะเบียนและผู้ใช้ใหม่ที่ยังไม่ได้รับการยืนยันอัตโนมัติ (แก้ไข 10 ครั้ง อายุ 4 วัน)แก้ไข

  1.   เห็นด้วย --Geonuch (คุย) 20:32, 28 พฤษภาคม 2562 (ICT)

ผู้ใช้ไม่ลงทะเบียนเท่านั้นแก้ไข

ยกเลิกตัวกรองแก้ไข

พิจารณารับรองนโยบายบอตของเมทาวิกิแก้ไข

ในหลายปีที่ผ่านมาวิกิคำคมภาษาไทยไม่มีนโยบายบอตเป็นของตัวเองทำให้ไม่เอื้ออำนวยต่อผู้ควบคุมในการขอสถานะบอตท้องถิ่นและบอตทั่วโลก (global bot) ไม่สามารถปฏิบัติงานบนวิกิคำคมเพื่อช่วยเหลือในการแก้ไขและบำรุงรักษาโครงการได้อีกด้วย จึงขอให้มีการพิจารณารับรองนโยบายบอต (bot policy) ของเมทาวิกิเพื่อให้วิกิคำคมรองรับการเข้ามีส่วนร่วมของบอตทั่วโลกในการแก้ไขลิงก์ข้ามภาษาและหน้าเปลี่ยนทางซ้ำซ้อน รวมถึงรองรับการอนุญาตโดยอัตโนมัติ (Automatic approval) เพื่อให้ผู้จัดการโครงการ (steward) สามารถให้สถานะบอตกับผู้ควบคุมโดยไม่ต้องผ่านผู้ดูแลระบบสิทธิแต่งตั้ง (ซึ่งยังไม่มีในขณะนี้) และทำให้การขอใช้งานบอตเป็นไปอย่างรวดเร็วและสะดวกมากขึ้นครับ

ทุกท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดของนโยบายบอตได้ที่ m:Bot policy และภาษาไทย (แปลบางส่วน) ได้ที่ m:Bot policy/th

ถ้าไม่มีการคัดค้านหลังจากสองสัปดาห์จะดำเนินการขอใช้นโยบายบอตที่เมทาวิกิต่อไป --Geonuch (คุย) 20:41, 2 มิถุนายน 2562 (ICT)

ข้อความเสนอ Bot policyแก้ไข

Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable), which form the vast majority of such requests. The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.

This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. Please read the text at m:Bot policy before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement in two weeks if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interested in bot access requests. Geonuch (คุย) 20:41, 2 มิถุนายน 2562 (ICT)


หากเห็นชอบต่อการใช้นโยบายบอตทั้งหมดหรือส่วนใดส่วนหนึ่ง โปรดใส่ {{สนับสนุน}} เพื่อรับรองนโยบายที่เห็นด้วยครับ

รับรองนโยบายบอต (Bot policy)แก้ไข

  1.   เห็นด้วย --Geonuch (คุย) 20:46, 2 มิถุนายน 2562 (ICT)
  2.   เห็นด้วย --Wedjet (คุย) 21:04, 2 มิถุนายน 2562 (+07)
  3.   เห็นด้วย --B20180 (คุย) 02:13, 3 มิถุนายน 2562 (ICT)

รับรองบอตทั่วโลก (Global bot)แก้ไข

  1.   เห็นด้วย --Geonuch (คุย) 20:46, 2 มิถุนายน 2562 (ICT)
  2.   เห็นด้วย --Wedjet (คุย) 21:04, 2 มิถุนายน 2562 (+07)
  3.   เห็นด้วย --B20180 (คุย) 02:13, 3 มิถุนายน 2562 (ICT)

รับรองการอนุญาตโดยอัตโนมัติ (Automatic approval)แก้ไข

  1.   เห็นด้วย --Geonuch (คุย) 20:46, 2 มิถุนายน 2562 (ICT)
  2.   เห็นด้วย --Wedjet (คุย) 21:04, 2 มิถุนายน 2562 (+07)
  3.   เห็นด้วย --B20180 (คุย) 02:13, 3 มิถุนายน 2562 (ICT)

ความเห็นแก้ไข

  1. ถ้าไม่มีการคัดค้านขออนุญาตใช้งานนโยบายบอตอย่างเป็นทางการนะครับ --Geonuch (คุย) 14:30, 18 มิถุนายน 2562 (ICT)

Community Wishlist 2020แก้ไข

IFried (WMF) 02:30, 5 พฤศจิกายน 2562 (+07)

Wiki Loves Folkloreแก้ไข

Hello Folks,

Wiki Loves Love is back again in 2020 iteration as Wiki Loves Folklore from 1 February, 2020 - 29 February, 2020. Join us to celebrate the local cultural heritage of your region with the theme of folklore in the international photography contest at Wikimedia Commons. Images, videos and audios representing different forms of folk cultures and new forms of heritage that haven’t otherwise been documented so far are welcome submissions in Wiki Loves Folklore. Learn more about the contest at Meta-Wiki and Commons.

Kind regards,
Wiki Loves Folklore International Team
— Tulsi Bhagat (contribs | talk)
sent using MediaWiki message delivery (คุย) 13:15, 18 มกราคม 2563 (+07)

Yoursuccess995-infoแก้ไข

เมื่อเร็วนี้ ผู้ใช้ Yoursuccess995-info (คุย · ส่วนร่วม) ได้ส่งสารถึงผู้ใช้หลายรายในวิกิคำคมให้ทำแบบสอบถามโดยมีรางวัลให้ (ตัวอย่าง) โปรดทราบว่าผู้ใช้ดังกล่าวไม่ใช่ตัวแทนของมูลนิธิวิกิมีเดียตามที่กล่าวอ้างและมีประวัติถูกบล็อกไม่มีกำหนดในโครงการอื่นเพราะส่งสแปม ซึ่งผมได้ย้อนกลับการส่งสารดังกล่าวและไม่แนะนำให้ผู้ใช้เข้าไปกรอกข้อมูลตามลิงก์ที่ผู้ใช้ส่งมาครับ --Geonuch (คุย) 07:02, 21 มกราคม 2563 (+07)

เสนอให้มี Zero local media files ในวิกิคำคมภาษาไทยแก้ไข

สวัสดีครับ เนื่องจากวิกิคำคมมีไฟล์สื่อในโครงการจำนวนหนึ่งที่ประสบปัญหาดังนี้

  • ไม่มีการระบุคำอธิบายและสัญญาอนุญาตของไฟล์
  • ไม่มีนโยบายและแนวปฏิบัติเกี่ยวกับการจัดการไฟล์ เช่น เงื่อนไขสำหรับเนื้อหาไม่เสรีของวิกิพีเดียภาษาไทย
  • สิทธิการอัปโหลดไฟล์ของผู้ใช้ทั่วไปในวิกิคำคมภาษาไทย (และโครงการขนาดเล็กอื่น ๆ) ถูกระงับไปหลายปีแล้วเพราะทางเมทาเห็นว่าไม่มีการจัดการไฟล์ในท้องถิ่น
  • เนื้อหาของบทความในวิกิคำคมส่วนมากเกี่ยวกับบุคคล การใช้ภาพประกอบส่วนใหญ่ใช้สื่อจากคอมมอนส์จึงแทบไม่ได้ใช้ภาพไม่เสรีที่มีในท้องถิ่น หรือกรณีเป็นภาพไม่เสรี ถ้าบุคคลยังมีชีวิตอยู่ก็ใช้ไม่ได้หรือถ้ามีไฟล์เสรีทดแทนก็ไม่ได้ใช้เหมือนกัน

ด้วยเหตุนี้จึงเสนอให้ดำเนินการจัดการไฟล์ด้วยแนวทาง Zero local media files ซึ่งจะไม่เก็บไฟล์สื่อใด ๆ ไว้ในท้องถิ่นซึ่งมีข้อดีหลายประการคือ

  • วิกิคำคมภาษาไทยมีเนื้อหาเสรี 100% (ปัจจุบันโครงการภาษาไทยเดียวที่เนื้อหาเสรี 100% มีแค่วิกิพจนานุกรม)
  • ไม่ต้องร่างนโยบายใด ๆ เพื่อจัดการเกี่ยวกับลิขสิทธิ์หรือเนื้อหาของไฟล์
  • ไม่เป็นภาระในการจัดการไฟล์ของผู้ใช้ที่มีจำนวนน้อยในโครงการ
  • ฯลฯ

สำหรับการจัดการไฟล์ที่มีอยู่เสนอให้มีแนวทางดังนี้

จึงขอเชิญชาววิกิคำคมทุกท่านร่วมพิจารณาและแสดงความเห็นได้ครับ ถ้าได้รับความเห็นชอบก็จะดำเนินการจัดการต่อไป --Geonuch (คุย) 11:41, 28 มกราคม 2563 (+07)

เห็นด้วยอย่างยิ่ง Gunofficial1998 (คุย) 13:53, 28 มกราคม 2563 (+07)

ถ้าไม่มีการคัดค้าน ขอแจ้งลบไฟล์นะครับ --Geonuch (คุย) 11:51, 12 กุมภาพันธ์ 2563 (+07)

เสนอชื่อคุณ B20180 เป็นผู้ดูแลระบบอินเตอร์เฟซแก้ไข

เนื่องจากฟังก์ชันต่าง ๆ ของวิกิซอร์ซจำนวนหนึ่งเกี่ยวเนื่องกับการอาศัยหน้าเนมสเปซมีเดียวิกิที่เป็น JS/CSS/JSON แต่ไม่สามารถปรับปรุงแก้ไขได้ในขณะนี้เพราะไม่มีผู้ใช้ที่มีสิทธิผู้ดูแลระบบอินเตอร์เฟซ (Interface administrator) ทำให้มีปัญหาต่าง ๆ เช่น การแสดงผลบนเบราว์เซอร์ การติดตั้งอุปกรณ์เสริม Code ล้าสมัย ฯลฯ หรือถ้าจะขอความช่วยเหลือจากผู้จัดการโครงการก็ต้องรวบรวมความเห็นพ้องไปซึ่งยุ่งยากและเวลานานในการรวบรวมสำหรับโครงการที่มีส่วนร่วมจากผู้ใช้น้อย

ดังนั้นผมจึงขอเสนอคุณ B20180 (คุย · ส่วนร่วม) ซึ่งเป็นผู้ดูแลระบบบนวิกิซอร์ซภาษาไทยซึ่งปฏิบัติหน้าที่มาอย่างยาวนานและได้รับการยอมรับจากชุมชนวิกิพีเดียและโครงการพี่น้องเพื่อเป็นผู้ดูแลระบบอินเตอร์เฟซของวิกิวิกิซอร์ซภาษาไทยอีกสิทธิหนึ่ง ทั้งนี้คุณ B20180 ได้ตอบรับการทาบทามเรียบร้อยแล้วครับ --Geonuch (คุย) 23:37, 7 มีนาคม 2563 (+07)

สนับสนุน (Support)แก้ไข

  1.   เห็นด้วย --Tvcccp (คุย) 18:41, 10 มีนาคม 2563 (+07)
  2.   เห็นด้วย Pongsak ksm (คุย) 18:25, 11 มีนาคม 2563 (+07)
  3.   เห็นด้วยPatsagorn Y. (คุย) 22:56, 15 มีนาคม 2563 (+07)

เป็นกลาง (Neutral)แก้ไข

คัดค้าน (Oppose)แก้ไข

คำขวัญประจำจังหวัดของไทยแก้ไข

เท่าที่เช็กดูมีบทความหลายหน้าที่เกี่ยวข้องกับคำขวัญประจำจังหวัด ซึ่งสร้างโดยไอพีกับผู้ใช้ ดังรายละเอียดด้านล่าง

เมื่อมีการกระจายไปหลายหน้า ผมคิดว่าสมควรลดเหลือไว้แค่หน้าเดียว และที่เหลือควรเปลี่ยนทางหรือลบทิ้ง ขอความเห็นจากชุมชนถึงเรื่องนี้ด้วยครับ --นคเรศ (คุย) 11:13, 13 เมษายน 2563 (+07)

ปัญหาที่มีหน้าเปลี่ยนทางจำนวนมากในบทความคำขวัญ ผมเข้าใจว่าเกิดจากการย้ายหน้าไปมาโดย สุขพินทุ (คุย · ส่วนร่วม) และหุ่นเชิดของเขาในอดีตซึ่งเป็นผู้สร้างบทความคำขวัญประจำจังหวัดต่าง ๆ ในวิกิคำคมเองด้วย ถ้าจำไม่ผิดผมก็แจ้งลบไปเยอะเหมือนกัน อาจมีบางหน้าที่ตกค้างอยู่บ้างครับ
กลับมาที่เรื่องรวมหน้า ผมเห็นด้วยว่าคำขวัญประจำจังหวัดควรรวมกันคล้ายกับสโลแกนโฆษณา เพราะตัวหน้ากระจายกันและมี format ไม่เหมาะสม ถ้าคงเนื้อหาไว้ก็สั้นนิดเดียว แต่ประเด็นสำคัญที่ไม่มั่นใจและอยากถามมานานแล้วว่าเนื้อหาที่เป็นคำขวัญนี้สามารถเขียนลงในวิกิคำคมได้หรือไม่ เพราะเท่าที่ลองดู motto ประจำท้องถิ่นในวิกิคำคมภาษาอังกฤษก็ไม่มีเหมือนกัน ถ้าพิสูจน์ได้ว่าขัดกับนโยบายหรือทางชุมชนมีความเห็นพ้องว่าไม่ควรเก็บไว้ก็ลบเนื้อหาออกไปก็ได้ครับ --Geonuch (คุย) 12:40, 13 เมษายน 2563 (+07)

ปรับปรุงเนมสเปซเพิ่มเติมสำหรับ Robot Policyแก้ไข

ขณะนี้มีการพิจารณาปรับปรุงเนมสเปซเพิ่มเติมสำหรับ Robot Policy ที่วิกิพีเดียภาษาไทย และการปรับปรุงการเก็บค่าดัชนีของเนมสเปซในวิกิคำคมภาษาไทยก็ไม่ได้มีการปรับปรุงมานานแล้ว จึงเสนอให้ชุมชนช่วยกันพิจารณาการตั้งค่าดัชนีของเนมสเปซเพื่อให้สอดคล้องกับสถานการณ์ในปัจจุบันครับ

สำหรับผู้ที่ไม่ทราบว่าค่าดัชนีในเนมสเปซมีความสำคัญอย่างไร ขอรบกวนให้อ่านที่ w:วิกิพีเดีย:ศาลาชุมชน/อภิปราย/ใช้ Robot Policy ปราบกิจกรรม SEO ในวิกิพีเดียไทย เพราะเห็นว่าอธิบายไว้ค่อนข้างชัดเจนแล้ว

ค่าเนมสเปซในปัจจุบันแก้ไข

ค่าเนมสเปซต่าง ๆ ของวิกิคำคมภาษาไทยในปัจจุบันซึ่งแสดงในตารางด้านล่างประกอบด้วยเนมสเปซที่มีค่าดัชนี (แสดงชื่อสีดำ) เนมสเปซที่ไม่ได้เก็บค่าดัชนี (แสดงชื่อสีแดง) โดยเนมสเปซที่ไม่ได้เก็บค่าดัชนีนั้นถูกตั้งค่าในการเสนอให้ปรับแต่ง MediaWiki เมื่อ 8 ปีก่อน

เนมสเปซหัวเรื่อง เนมสเปซคุย หมายเหตุ
0 (หลัก/บทความ) 1 พูดคุย T35848
2 ผู้ใช้ 3 คุยกับผู้ใช้ T35848
4 วิกิคำคม 5 คุยเรื่องวิกิคำคม T35848
6 ไฟล์ 7 คุยเรื่องไฟล์ T35848
8 มีเดียวิกิ 9 คุยเรื่องมีเดียวิกิ T35848
10 แม่แบบ 11 คุยเรื่องแม่แบบ T35848
12 วิธีใช้ 13 คุยเรื่องวิธีใช้ T35848
14 หมวดหมู่ 15 คุยเรื่องหมวดหมู่ T35848
828 มอดูล 829 คุยเรื่องมอดูล เปิดใช้งาน Lua, เนมสเปซใหม่หลังปี 2554

ข้อเสนอแก้ไข

โดยส่วนตัวขอเสนอให้ยกเลิกการเก็บค่าดัชนีในเนมสเปซคุยที่สร้างใหม่หลังปี 54 คือ คุยเรื่องมอดูล เพิ่มครับ --Geonuch (คุย) 20:18, 11 พฤษภาคม 2563 (+07)

ความเห็นแก้ไข

  1.   เห็นด้วย --B20180 (คุย) 20:51, 12 พฤษภาคม 2563 (+07)
  2.   เห็นด้วย --Geonuch (คุย) 09:13, 13 พฤษภาคม 2563 (+07)

ผลลัพท์แก้ไข

แจ้งเรื่องที่ฟาบริเคเตอร์ (phab:T253577) แล้วครับ รอดำเนินการ --Geonuch (คุย) 08:23, 26 พฤษภาคม 2563 (+07)

Wiki of functions naming contestแก้ไข

04:13, 30 กันยายน 2563 (+07)

Call for feedback about Wikimedia Foundation Bylaws changes and Board candidate rubricแก้ไข

สวัสดี. Apologies if you are not reading this message in your native language. กรุณาช่วยแปลเป็นภาษาของคุณ.

Today the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees starts two calls for feedback. One is about changes to the Bylaws mainly to increase the Board size from 10 to 16 members. The other one is about a trustee candidate rubric to introduce new, more effective ways to evaluate new Board candidates. The Board welcomes your comments through 26 October. For more details, check the full announcement.

ขอขอบคุณ! Qgil-WMF (talk) 00:10, 8 ตุลาคม 2563 (+07)

ขอความเห็นเกี่ยวกับ Discord สำหรับชุมชนวิกิมีเดียภาษาไทยแก้ไข

ดูรายละเอียดที่ w:วิกิพีเดีย:สภากาแฟ/อภิปราย/ขอความเห็นเกี่ยวกับ Discord สำหรับชุมชนวิกิมีเดียภาษาไทย --Geonuch (คุย) 21:38, 17 ตุลาคม 2563 (+07)

Important: maintenance operation on October 27แก้ไข

-- Trizek (WMF) (talk) 00:11, 22 ตุลาคม 2563 (+07)

Wiki of functions naming contest - Round 2แก้ไข

05:11, 6 พฤศจิกายน 2563 (+07)

Update to ICU Unicode libraryแก้ไข

Trizek (WMF) 21:53, 16 พฤศจิกายน 2563 (+07)

Community Wishlist Survey 2021แก้ไข

SGrabarczuk (WMF)

01:11, 21 พฤศจิกายน 2563 (+07)

Global bot policy proposal: invitation to a Meta discussionแก้ไข

Wikidata descriptions changes to be included more often in Recent Changes and Watchlistแก้ไข

2020 Coolest Tool Award Ceremony on December 11thแก้ไข

Community Wishlist Survey 2021แก้ไข

SGrabarczuk (WMF)

22:58, 11 ธันวาคม 2563 (+07)

Moving Wikimania 2021 to a Virtual Eventแก้ไข

สวัสดี. Apologies if you are not reading this message in your native language. กรุณาช่วยแปลเป็นภาษาของคุณ. ขอขอบคุณ!

Wikimania will be a virtual event this year, and hosted by a wide group of community members. Whenever the next in-person large gathering is possible again, the ESEAP Core Organizing Team will be in charge of it. Stay tuned for more information about how you can get involved in the planning process and other aspects of the event. Please read the longer version of this announcement on wikimedia-l.

ESEAP Core Organizing Team, Wikimania Steering Committee, Wikimedia Foundation Events Team, 22:16, 27 มกราคม 2564 (+07)

Project Grant Open Callแก้ไข

This is the announcement for the Project Grants program open call that started on January 11, with the submission deadline of February 10, 2021.
This first open call will be focussed on Community Organizing proposals. A second open call focused on research and software proposals is scheduled from February 15 with a submission deadline of March 16, 2021.

For the Round 1 open call, we invite you to propose grant applications that fall under community development and organizing (offline and online) categories. Project Grant funds are available to support individuals, groups, and organizations to implement new experiments and proven ideas, from organizing a better process on your wiki, coordinating a campaign or editathon series to providing other support for community building. We offer the following resources to help you plan your project and complete a grant proposal:

Program officers are also available to offer individualized proposal support upon request. Contact us if you would like feedback or more information.

We are excited to see your grant ideas that will support our community and make an impact on the future of Wikimedia projects. Put your idea into motion, and submit your proposal by February 10, 2021!

Please feel free to get in touch with questions about getting started with your grant application, or about serving on the Project Grants Committee. Contact us at projectgrantsแม่แบบ:Atwikimedia.org. Please help us translate this message to your local language. MediaWiki message delivery (คุย) 15:01, 28 มกราคม 2564 (+07)

Wiki Loves Folklore 2021 is back!แก้ไข

กรุณาช่วยแปลเป็นภาษาของคุณ

You are humbly invited to participate in the Wiki Loves Folklore 2021 an international photography contest organized on Wikimedia Commons to document folklore and intangible cultural heritage from different regions, including, folk creative activities and many more. It is held every year from the 1st till the 28th of February.

You can help in enriching the folklore documentation on Commons from your region by taking photos, audios, videos, and submitting them in this commons contest.

Please support us in translating the project page and a banner message to help us spread the word in your native language.

Kind regards,

Wiki loves Folklore International Team

MediaWiki message delivery (คุย) 20:25, 6 กุมภาพันธ์ 2564 (+07)

Proposal: Set two-letter project shortcuts as alias to project namespace globallyแก้ไข

กรุณาช่วยแปลเป็นภาษาของคุณ

Hello everyone,

I apologize for posting in English. I would like to inform everyone that I created a new global request for comment (GRFC) at Meta Wiki, which may affect your project: m:Requests for comment/Set short project namespace aliases by default globally.

In this GRFC, I propose that two-project shortcuts for project names will become a default alias for the project namespace. For instance, on all Wikipedias, WP will be an alias to the Wikipedia: namespace (and similar for other projects). Full list is available in the GRFC.

This is already the case for Wikivoyages, and many individual projects asked for this alias to be implemented. I believe this makes it easier to access the materials in the project namespace, as well as creating shortcuts like WP:NPOV, as well as helps new projects to use this feature, without having to figure out how to request site configuration changes first.

As far as I can see, วิกิคำคม currently does not have such an alias set. This means that such an alias will be set for you, if the GRFC is accepted by the global community.

I would like to ask all community members to participate in the request for comment at Meta-Wiki, see m:Requests for comment/Set short project namespace aliases by default globally.

Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions about this proposal.

Best regards,
--Martin Urbanec (talk) 21:13, 18 กุมภาพันธ์ 2564 (+07)

Wikifunctions logo contestแก้ไข

08:49, 2 มีนาคม 2564 (+07)

จรรณยาบรรณสากลระยะที่ 2แก้ไข

จรรณยาบรรณสากล (UCoC) เป็นบรรทัดฐานของพฤติกรรมซึ่งยอมรับได้สำหรับทั้งขบวนการวิกิมีเดียและโครงการที่เกี่ยวข้อง โครงการยังอยู่ในระยะที่ 2 โดยการสรุปแนวทางการบังคับใช้ที่ชัดเจน คุณสามารถอ่านเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับทั้งโครงการได้ที่หน้าโครงการ

การรับสมัครคณะกรรมการร่างแก้ไข

มูลนิธิวิกิมีเดียกำลังมองหาอาสาสมัครเพื่อร่างวิธีการบังคับใช้ อาสาสมัครที่อยู่ในคณะจะใช้เวลาร่วมกันราว 2 ถึง 6 ชั่วโมงต่อสัปดาห์นับตั้งแต่ปลายเดือนเมษายนถึงกรกฎาคม และอีกครั้งในช่วงเดือนตุลาคมถึงพฤศจิกายน ซึ่งคณะจำเป็นต้องมีความหลากหลายและครอบคลุม และมีช่วงประสบการณ์ที่กว้างขวาง คือมีทั้งผู้ใช้มีประสบการณ์และผู้ใช้ใหม่ ทั้งผู้เคยได้รับและผู้ตอบกลับกับการล่วงละเมิด และผู้ที่ถูกกล่าวหาว่าล่วงละเมิดอย่างไม่ถูกต้องด้วย

ส่งใบสมัครและเรียนรู้เพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับกระบวนการได้ที่จรรณยาบรรณสากล/คณะกรรมการร่าง

การขอคำปรึกษาชุมชน 2021: ประกาศและขอความร่วมมือจากอาสาสมัคร/ผู้แปลภาษาแก้ไข

ในวันที่ 5 เมษายน ถึง 5 พฤษภาคม 2021 จะมีการอภิปรายในหลายโครงการของวิกิมีเดียในเรื่องการบังคับใช้จรรณยาบรรณสากล เรากำลังมองหาอาสาสมัครเพื่อแปลเอกสารแนวทาง รวมไปถึงการจัดการขอความเห็นในภาษาของตนหรือในโครงการโดยการใช้แนวทางคำถามที่แนะนำ หากคุณสนใจเป็นอาสาสมัครเพื่อปฏิบัติหน้าที่ในบทบาทเหล่านี้ โปรดติดต่อเราในภาษาใดก็ได้ที่คุณสะดวก

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับงานนี้และสถานที่อภิปรายอื่น ดูที่จรรณยาบรรณสากล/การขอคำปรึกษา 2021

-- Xeno (WMF) (พูดคุย) 04:29, 6 เมษายน 2564 (+07)

Global bot policy changesแก้ไข

Universal Code of Conduct News – Issue 1แก้ไข

Universal Code of Conduct News
Issue 1, June 2021Read the full newsletter


Welcome to the first issue of Universal Code of Conduct News! This newsletter will help Wikimedians stay involved with the development of the new code, and will distribute relevant news, research, and upcoming events related to the UCoC.

Please note, this is the first issue of UCoC Newsletter which is delivered to all subscribers and projects as an announcement of the initiative. If you want the future issues delivered to your talk page, village pumps, or any specific pages you find appropriate, you need to subscribe here.

You can help us by translating the newsletter issues in your languages to spread the news and create awareness of the new conduct to keep our beloved community safe for all of us. Please add your name here if you want to be informed of the draft issue to translate beforehand. Your participation is valued and appreciated.

  • Affiliate consultations – Wikimedia affiliates of all sizes and types were invited to participate in the UCoC affiliate consultation throughout March and April 2021. (continue reading)
  • 2021 key consultations – The Wikimedia Foundation held enforcement key questions consultations in April and May 2021 to request input about UCoC enforcement from the broader Wikimedia community. (continue reading)
  • Roundtable discussions – The UCoC facilitation team hosted two 90-minute-long public roundtable discussions in May 2021 to discuss UCoC key enforcement questions. More conversations are scheduled. (continue reading)
  • Phase 2 drafting committee – The drafting committee for the phase 2 of the UCoC started their work on 12 May 2021. Read more about their work. (continue reading)
  • Diff blogs – The UCoC facilitators wrote several blog posts based on interesting findings and insights from each community during local project consultation that took place in the 1st quarter of 2021. (continue reading)

--MediaWiki message delivery (คุย) 06:05, 12 มิถุนายน 2564 (+07)

Server switchแก้ไข

SGrabarczuk (WMF) 08:19, 27 มิถุนายน 2564 (+07)

The 2022 Community Wishlist Survey will happen in Januaryแก้ไข

SGrabarczuk (WMF) (talk) 07:23, 7 กันยายน 2564 (+07)

ผลลัพธ์การเลือกตั้งคณะกรรมการทรัสตีมูลนิธิวิกิมีเดียที่มีการแข่งขันกันมากที่สุดแก้ไข

ขอขอบคุณทุกท่านที่สละเวลามีส่วนร่วมในการเลือกตั้งคณะกรรมการ 2021 คณะกรรมการจัดการเลือกตั้งได้นับคะแนนในการเลือกตั้งคณะกรรมการทรัสตีประจำปี 2021 เป็นที่เรียบร้อยแล้ว มีผู้ลงคะแนนอย่างถูกต้องจำนวน 6,873 คนจากกว่า 214 โครงการ ต่อไปนี้คือชื่อผู้สมัครที่ได้รับการสนับสนุนมากที่สุด:

  1. Rosie Stephenson-Goodknight
  2. Victoria Doronina
  3. Dariusz Jemielniak
  4. Lorenzo Losa

แม้ว่าผู้สมัครจะถูกเรียงลำดับตามการลงคะแนนของชุมชนแล้ว แต่ก็จะยังไม่ถือว่าเป็นสมาชิกของคณะกรรมการทรัสตี จนกว่าจะผ่านการตรวจสอบคุณสมบัติและข้อกำหนดของกฎหมาย โดยผลลัพธ์สุดท้ายจะประกาศภายในสิ้นเดือนนี้

อ่านประกาศฉบับเต็ม


-- RamzyM (WMF) 06:02, 8 กันยายน 2564 (+07)

Call for Candidates for the Movement Charter Drafting Committee ending 14 September 2021แก้ไข

Movement Strategy announces the Call for Candidates for the Movement Charter Drafting Committee. The Call opens August 2, 2021 and closes September 14, 2021.

The Committee is expected to represent diversity in the Movement. Diversity includes gender, language, geography, and experience. This comprises participation in projects, affiliates, and the Wikimedia Foundation.

English fluency is not required to become a member. If needed, translation and interpretation support is provided. Members will receive an allowance to offset participation costs. It is US$100 every two months.

We are looking for people who have some of the following skills:

  • Know how to write collaboratively. (demonstrated experience is a plus)
  • Are ready to find compromises.
  • Focus on inclusion and diversity.
  • Have knowledge of community consultations.
  • Have intercultural communication experience.
  • Have governance or organization experience in non-profits or communities.
  • Have experience negotiating with different parties.

The Committee is expected to start with 15 people. If there are 20 or more candidates, a mixed election and selection process will happen. If there are 19 or fewer candidates, then the process of selection without election takes place.

Will you help move Wikimedia forward in this important role? Submit your candidacy here. Please contact strategy2030 wikimedia.org with questions.

Xeno (WMF) 00:06, 11 กันยายน 2564 (+07)

Server switchแก้ไข

SGrabarczuk (WMF) (คุย) 07:46, 11 กันยายน 2564 (+07)

Talk to the Community Techแก้ไข

 

Read this message in another languageกรุณาช่วยแปลเป็นภาษาของคุณ

Hello!

As we have recently announced, we, the team working on the Community Wishlist Survey, would like to invite you to an online meeting with us. It will take place on September 15th, 23:00 UTC on Zoom, and will last an hour. Click here to join.

Agenda

Format

The meeting will not be recorded or streamed. Notes without attribution will be taken and published on Meta-Wiki. The presentation (first three points in the agenda) will be given in English.

We can answer questions asked in English, French, Polish, and Spanish. If you would like to ask questions in advance, add them on the Community Wishlist Survey talk page or send to sgrabarczuk@wikimedia.org.

Natalia Rodriguez (the Community Tech manager) will be hosting this meeting.

Invitation link

See you! SGrabarczuk (WMF) (คุย) 10:04, 11 กันยายน 2564 (+07)

เรียนรู้ว่าทุนการดำเนินการตามกลยุทธ์ขบวนการ จะช่วยสนับสนุนแผนกลยุทธ์ขบวนการของุณได้อย่างไรแก้ไข

ในขณะนี้สามรถขอทุนการดำเนินการตามกลยุทธ์ขบวนการได้มากถึง 2,000 ดอลลาห์สหรัฐ เพื่อช่วยทำให้แผนเป็นรูปธรรมได้ ดูรายละเอียดเกี่ยวกับทุนการดำเนินการตามกลยุทธ์การเคลื่อนไหว เกณฑ์ และวิธีการ

MNadzikiewicz (WMF) (คุย) 16:05, 24 ตุลาคม 2564 (+07)

คุยกันกับฝ่ายเทคนิคชุมชนแก้ไข

สวัสดี

เราในนามทีมดำเนินการตามการสำรวจความปรารถนาชุมชน ขอเชิญชวนคุณเข้าร่วมการพบปะแบบออนไลน์กับเรา จัดขึ้นในวันพุธ ที่ 27 ตุลาคม เวลา 21:30 น. (ICT)

กำหนดการ

รูปแบบ

การจัดประชุมในครั้งนี้จะไม่มีการบันทึกหรือถ่ายทอดสดในช่องทางใด ๆ การจดบันทึกโดยไม่มีการอ้างอิงผู้เขียนจะเผยแพร่บนเมทาวิกิ งานนำเสนอ (ในทุกช่วงในกำหนดการยกเว้นส่วนถามตอบ) จะมีให้เป็นภาษาอังกฤษ

เราสามารถตอบคำถามที่ถามเป็นภาษาอังกฤษ ฝรั่งเศส โปแลนด์ สเปน เยอรมัน และอิตาลี หากคุณต้องการถามคำถามล่วงหน้า โปรดทิ้งคำถามไว้ที่หน้าพูดคุยของการสำรวจความปรารถนาของชุมชนหรือส่งมาที่ sgrabarczuk@wikimedia.org

นาตาเลีย โรดริเกซ (ผู้จัดการเทคนิคชุมชน) จะเป็นเจ้าภาพผู้จัดการประชุมครั้งนี้

ลิงก์เชิญ

แล้วพบกัน! SGrabarczuk (WMF) (talk) 19:53, 25 ตุลาคม 2564 (+07)

คุยกันกับฝ่ายเทคนิคชุมชนแก้ไข

สวัสดี

เราในนามทีมดำเนินการการสำรวจความปรารถนาชุมชน ขอเชิญชวนคุณเข้าร่วมการพบปะแบบออนไลน์กับเรา จัดขึ้นในวันอังคาร ที่ 30 พฤศจิกายน เวลา 00:00 น. (ICT) ที่ Zoom ใช้เวลาราว 1 ชั่วโมง กดที่นี่เพื่อเข้าร่วม

กำหนดการ

  • การเปลี่ยนแปลงในการสำรวจความปรารถนาชุมชนประจำปี 2022 เราอยากให้คุณช่วยเราตัดสินใจ
  • ร่วมเป็นหนึ่งในฑูตในการสำรวจสิ่งปรารถนาของชุมชน ช่วยเรากระจายสารเกี่ยวกับ CWS ในชุมชนของคุณ
  • คำถามและคำตอบ

รูปแบบ

การจัดประชุมในครั้งนี้จะไม่มีการบันทึกหรือถ่ายทอดสดในช่องทางใด ๆ การจดบันทึกโดยไม่มีการอ้างอิงผู้เขียนจะเผยแพร่บนเมทาวิกิ งานนำเสนอ (ในทุกช่วงในกำหนดการยกเว้นส่วนถามตอบ) จะมีให้เป็นภาษาอังกฤษ

เราสามารถตอบคำถามที่ถามเป็นภาษาอังกฤษ ฝรั่งเศส โปแลนด์ สเปน เยอรมัน และอิตาลี หากคุณต้องการถามคำถามล่วงหน้า โปรดทิ้งคำถามไว้ที่หน้าพูดคุยของการสำรวจความปรารถนาของชุมชนหรือส่งมาที่ sgrabarczuk@wikimedia.org

นาตาเลีย โรดริเกซ (ผู้จัดการเทคนิคชุมชน) จะเป็นเจ้าภาพผู้จัดการประชุมครั้งนี้

ลิงก์เชิญ

แล้วพบกัน! SGrabarczuk (WMF) (คุย) 07:38, 27 พฤศจิกายน 2564 (+07)

Upcoming Call for Feedback about the Board of Trustees electionsแก้ไข

You can find this message translated into additional languages on Meta-wiki.

The Board of Trustees is preparing a call for feedback about the upcoming Board Elections, from January 7 - February 10, 2022.

While details will be finalized the week before the call, we have confirmed at least two questions that will be asked during this call for feedback:

  • What is the best way to ensure fair representation of emerging communities among the Board?
  • What involvement should candidates have during the election?

While additional questions may be added, the Movement Strategy and Governance team wants to provide time for community members and affiliates to consider and prepare ideas on the confirmed questions before the call opens. We apologize for not having a complete list of questions at this time. The list of questions should only grow by one or two questions. The intention is to not overwhelm the community with requests, but provide notice and welcome feedback on these important questions.

Do you want to help organize local conversation during this Call?

Contact the Movement Strategy and Governance team on Meta, on Telegram, or via email at msg wikimedia.org.

Reach out if you have any questions or concerns. The Movement Strategy and Governance team will be minimally staffed until January 3. Please excuse any delayed response during this time. We also recognize some community members and affiliates are offline during the December holidays. We apologize if our message has reached you while you are on holiday.

Best,

Movement Strategy and Governance

RamzyM (WMF) (talk) 11:48, 27 ธันวาคม 2564 (+07)

Wiki Loves Folklore is back!แก้ไข

กรุณาช่วยแปลเป็นภาษาของคุณ

You are humbly invited to participate in the Wiki Loves Folklore 2022 an international photography contest organized on Wikimedia Commons to document folklore and intangible cultural heritage from different regions, including, folk creative activities and many more. It is held every year from the 1st till the 28th of February.

You can help in enriching the folklore documentation on Commons from your region by taking photos, audios, videos, and submitting them in this commons contest.

You can also organize a local contest in your country and support us in translating the project pages to help us spread the word in your native language.

Feel free to contact us on our project Talk page if you need any assistance.

Kind regards,

Wiki loves Folklore International Team

--MediaWiki message delivery (คุย) 20:15, 9 มกราคม 2565 (+07)

การสำรวจสิ่งปรารถนาของชุมชน 2022แก้ไข

ขณะนี้ การสำรวจสิ่งปรารถนาของชุมชน 2022 เปิดรับข้อเสนอแล้ว!

อะไรที่เทคนิคชุมชนควรดำเนินการในปีหน้า? เราพร้อมรับข้อแนะนำและจะปิดรับในวันที่ 23 มกราคม หรือร่วมแสดงความคิดเห็นในหัวข้ออื่น ๆ และทำให้วิกิมีเดียดีขึ้นสำหรับทุกคน

หลังจากนั้นชุมชนจะลงคะแนนในข้อเสนอระหว่าง 28 มกราคม และ 11 กุมภาพันธ์

ในปีนี้ เทคนิคชุมชนมุ่งเน้นไปที่เครื่องมือสำหรับเหล่าชาววิกิมีเดียที่มีประสบการณ์ คุณสามารถเสนอในภาษาใดก็ได้ และเราจะแปลภาษาให้ ขอบพระคุณมา ณ โอกาสนี้และเราจะคอยดูข้อเสนอจากคุณ! SGrabarczuk (WMF) (talk) 04:04, 11 มกราคม 2565 (+07)

Call for Feedback about the Board of Trustees elections is now openแก้ไข

You can find this message translated into additional languages on Meta-wiki.

The Call for Feedback: Board of Trustees elections is now open and will close on 7 February 2022.

With this Call for Feedback, the Movement Strategy and Governance team is taking a different approach. This approach incorporates community feedback from 2021. Instead of leading with proposals, the Call is framed around key questions from the Board of Trustees. The key questions came from the feedback about the 2021 Board of Trustees election. The intention is to inspire collective conversation and collaborative proposal development about these key questions.

There are two confirmed questions that will be asked during this Call for Feedback:

  1. What is the best way to ensure more diverse representation among elected candidates? The Board of Trustees noted the importance of selecting candidates who represent the full diversity of the Wikimedia movement. The current processes have favored volunteers from North America and Europe.
  2. What are the expectations for the candidates during the election? Board candidates have traditionally completed applications and answered community questions. How can an election provide appropriate insight into candidates while also appreciating candidates’ status as volunteers?

There is one additional question that may be presented during the Call about selection processes. This question is still under discussion, but the Board wanted to give insight into the confirmed questions as soon as possible. Hopefully if an additional question is going to be asked, it will be ready during the first week of the Call for Feedback.

Join the conversation.

Best,

Movement Strategy and Governance

RamzyM (WMF) 10:12, 11 มกราคม 2565 (+07)

Movement Strategy and Governance News #5แก้ไข

Movement Strategy and Governance News
Issue 5, January 2022Read the full newsletter


Welcome to the fifth issue of Movement Strategy and Governance News (formerly known as Universal Code of Conduct News)! This revamped newsletter distributes relevant news and events about the Movement Charter, Universal Code of Conduct, Movement Strategy Implementation grants, Board elections and other relevant MSG topics.

This Newsletter will be distributed quarterly, while more frequent Updates will also be delivered weekly or bi-weekly to subscribers. Please remember to subscribe here if you would like to receive these updates.

  • Call for Feedback about the Board elections - We invite you to give your feedback on the upcoming WMF Board of Trustees election. This call for feedback went live on 10th January 2022 and will be concluded on 7th February 2022. (continue reading)
  • Universal Code of Conduct Ratification - In 2021, the WMF asked communities about how to enforce the Universal Code of Conduct policy text. The revised draft of the enforcement guidelines should be ready for community vote in March. (continue reading)
  • Movement Strategy Implementation Grants - As we continue to review several interesting proposals, we encourage and welcome more proposals and ideas that target a specific initiative from the Movement Strategy recommendations. (continue reading)
  • The New Direction for the Newsletter - As the UCoC Newsletter transitions into MSG Newsletter, join the facilitation team in envisioning and deciding on the new directions for this newsletter. (continue reading)
  • Diff Blogs - Check out the most recent publications about the UCoC on Wikimedia Diff. (continue reading)

RamzyM (WMF) 14:14, 14 มกราคม 2565 (+07)

Subscribe to the This Month in Education newsletter - learn from others and share your storiesแก้ไข

Dear community members,

Greetings from the EWOC Newsletter team and the education team at Wikimedia Foundation. We are very excited to share that we on tenth years of Education Newsletter (This Month in Education) invite you to join us by subscribing to the newsletter on your talk page or by sharing your activities in the upcoming newsletters. The Wikimedia Education newsletter is a monthly newsletter that collects articles written by community members using Wikimedia projects in education around the world, and it is published by the EWOC Newsletter team in collaboration with the Education team. These stories can bring you new ideas to try, valuable insights about the success and challenges of our community members in running education programs in their context.

If your affiliate/language project is developing its own education initiatives, please remember to take advantage of this newsletter to publish your stories with the wider movement that shares your passion for education. You can submit newsletter articles in your own language or submit bilingual articles for the education newsletter. For the month of January the deadline to submit articles is on the 20th January. We look forward to reading your stories.

Older versions of this newsletter can be found in the complete archive.

More information about the newsletter can be found at Education/Newsletter/About.

For more information, please contact spatnaik wikimedia.org.


About This Month in Education · Subscribe/Unsubscribe · Global message delivery · For the team: ZI Jony (Talk), วันพุธ 18:38, 06 กรกฎาคม 2022 (UTC)

Additional question to the Call for Feedback about the Board of Trustees electionsแก้ไข

Dear ESEAP project communities,

I am reaching out to you today about an additional question to the Call for Feedback about Board of Trustees elections that I posted above. The Board has approved an additional question which we seek feedback to:

How should affiliates participate in the elections? Affiliates are an important part of the Wikimedia movement. Two seats of the Board of Trustees due to be filled this year were filled in 2019 through the Affiliate-selected Board seats process. A change in the Bylaws removed the distinction between community and affiliate seats. This leaves the important question: How should affiliates be involved in the selection of new seats?

The Board of Trustees is seeking feedback about this last question especially, although not solely, from the affiliate community. Everyone is invited to share proposals and join the conversation in the Call for Feedback channels. In addition to collecting online feedback, the Movement Strategy and Governance team will organize several video calls with affiliate members to collect feedback. These calls will be at different times and include Trustees.

On behalf of the Movement Strategy and Governance team,

RamzyM (WMF) 10:08, 22 มกราคม 2565 (+07)

Leadership Development Task Force: Your feedback is appreciatedแก้ไข

You can find this message translated into additional languages on Meta-wiki.

The Community Development team at the Wikimedia Foundation is supporting the creation of a global, community-driven Leadership Development Task Force. The purpose of the task force is to advise leadership development work.

The team is looking for feedback about the responsibilities of the Leadership Development Task Force. This Meta page shares the proposal for a Leadership Development Task Force and how you can help. Feedback on the proposal will be collected from 7 to 25 February 2022.

Best, RamzyM (WMF) 18:56, 9 กุมภาพันธ์ 2565 (+07)

Updates on the Universal Code of Conduct Enforcement Guidelines Reviewแก้ไข

You can find this message translated into additional languages on Meta-wiki.

Hello everyone,

The Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees released a statement on the ratification process for the Universal Code of Conduct (UCoC) Enforcement Guidelines.

The Universal Code of Conduct (UCoC) provides a baseline of acceptable behavior for the entire movement. The UCoC and the Enforcement Guidelines were written by volunteer-staff drafting committees following community consultations.

The revised guidelines were published 24 January 2022 as a proposed way to apply the policy across the movement. There is a list of changes made to the guidelines after the enforcement draft guidelines review. Comments about the guidelines can be shared on the Enforcement Guidelines talk page on Meta-wiki.

To help to understand the guidelines and process, the Movement Strategy and Governance (MSG) team will be hosting Conversation Hours on 4 February 2022 at 15:00 UTC, 25 February 2022 at 12:00 UTC, and 4 March 2022 at 15:00 UTC. Join the conversation hours to speak with the UCoC project team and drafting committee members about the updated guidelines and voting process.

The timeline is available on Meta-wiki. The voting period is March 7 to 21. All eligible voters will have an opportunity to support or oppose the adoption of the Enforcement guidelines, and share why. See the voting information page for more details.

Many participants from across the movement have provided valuable input in these ongoing conversations. The UCoC and MSG teams want to thank the Drafting Committee and the community members for their contributions to this process.

Sincerely,

Movement Strategy and Governance
Wikimedia Foundation

RamzyM (WMF) 23:37, 12 กุมภาพันธ์ 2565 (+07)

Upcoming Conversation Hours on 25 February and 4 Marchแก้ไข

The Movement Strategy and Governance (MSG) team is hosting Conversation Hours on Universal Code of Conduct enforcement ratification on 25 February 2022 at 12:00 UTC and 4 March 2022 at 15:00 UTC.

Please sign-up for these conversation hours to interact with the project team and the drafting committee about the updated enforcement guidelines and the ratification process. See the Conversation Hour summaries for notes from 4 February 2022. For more information, contact either team by email: msg wikimedia.org or ucocproject wikimedia.org

Best, 36.69.14.98 10:23, 22 กุมภาพันธ์ 2565 (+07)

Wiki Loves Folklore is extended till 15th Marchแก้ไข

กรุณาช่วยแปลเป็นภาษาของคุณ

Greetings from Wiki Loves Folklore International Team,

We are pleased to inform you that Wiki Loves Folklore an international photographic contest on Wikimedia Commons has been extended till the 15th of March 2022. The scope of the contest is focused on folk culture of different regions on categories, such as, but not limited to, folk festivals, folk dances, folk music, folk activities, etc.

We would like to have your immense participation in the photographic contest to document your local Folk culture on Wikipedia. You can also help with the translation of project pages and share a word in your local language.

Best wishes,

International Team
Wiki Loves Folklore

MediaWiki message delivery (คุย) 11:50, 22 กุมภาพันธ์ 2565 (+07)

The Call for Feedback: Board of Trustees elections is now closedแก้ไข

You can find this message translated into additional languages on Meta-wiki.

The Call for Feedback: Board of Trustees elections is now closed. This Call ran from 10 January and closed on 16 February 2022. The Call focused on three key questions and received broad discussion on Meta-wiki, during meetings with affiliates, and in various community conversations. The community and affiliates provided many proposals and discussion points. The reports are on Meta-wiki.

This information will be shared with the Board of Trustees and Elections Committee so they can make informed decisions about the upcoming Board of Trustees election. The Board of Trustees will then follow with an announcement after they have discussed the information.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Call for Feedback to help improve Board election processes.

Best,

Movement Strategy and Governance

RamzyM (WMF) 15:39, 3 มีนาคม 2565 (+07)

Invitation to Hubs event: Global Conversation on 2022-03-12 at 13:00 UTCแก้ไข

Hello!

The Movement Strategy and Governance team of the Wikimedia Foundation would like to invite you to the next event about "Regional and Thematic Hubs". The Wikimedia Movement is in the process of understanding what Regional and Thematic Hubs should be. Our workshop in November was a good start (read the report), but we're not finished yet.

Over the last weeks we conducted about 16 interviews with groups working on establishing a Hub in their context (see Hubs Dialogue). These interviews informed a report that will serve as a foundation for discussion on March 12. The report is planned to be published on March 9.

The event will take place on March 12, 13:00 to 16:00 UTC on Zoom. Interpretation will be provided in French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, and Portuguese. Registration is open, and will close on March 10. Anyone interested in the topic is invited to join us. More information on the event on Meta-wiki.

Best regards,

Kaarel Vaidla
Movement Strategy

16:56, 7 มีนาคม 2565 (+07)

หลักเกณฑ์การบังคับใช้หลักจรรยาบรรณสากล การให้สัตยาบันการลงคะแนนเสียง เปิดให้ลงคะแนนตั้งแต่วันที่ 7 ถึง 21 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2565แก้ไข

คุณสามารถค้นหาข้อความนี้แปลเป็นภาษาอื่น ๆ ได้ที่ เมทา-วิกิ

สวัสดีทุก ๆ คน,

กระบวนการลงคะแนนการให้สัตยาบันสำหรับ แนวทางการบังคับใช้ที่แก้ไข ของ หลักจรรยาบรรณสากล (UCoC) ได้เปิดขึ้นแล้ว! การลงคะแนนเริ่มต้นใน SecurePoll ในวันที่ 7 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2565 และจะสิ้นสุดในวันที่ 21 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2565 โปรด อ่านข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับข้อมูลผู้มีสิทธิเลือกตั้งและรายละเอียดคุณสมบัติ

หลักจรรยาบรรณสากล (UCoC) ให้บรรทัดฐานของพฤติกรรมที่ยอมรับได้สำหรับการเคลื่อนไหวทั้งหมด แนวทางการบังคับใช้ฉบับแก้ไขได้รับการเผยแพร่เมื่อวันที่ 24 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2565 โดยเป็นวิธีที่เสนอให้ใช้นโยบายกับการเคลื่อนไหว คุณสามารถ อ่านเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับโครงการ UCoC

คุณยังสามารถแสดงความคิดเห็นในหน้าพูดคุยของ Meta-wiki ในภาษาใดก็ได้ คุณสามารถติดต่อทีมงานทางอีเมล: ucocproject wikimedia.org

ขอแสดงความนับถือ,

กลยุทธ์การเคลื่อนไหวและการกำกับดูแล

มูลนิธิวิกิมีเดีย

RamzyM (WMF) 07:41, 11 มีนาคม 2565 (+07)

Wiki Loves Folklore 2022 ends tomorrowแก้ไข

International photographic contest Wiki Loves Folklore 2022 ends on 15th March 2022 23:59:59 UTC. This is the last chance of the year to upload images about local folk culture, festival, cuisine, costume, folklore etc on Wikimedia Commons. Watch out our social media handles for regular updates and declaration of Winners.

(Facebook , Twitter , Instagram)

The writing competition Feminism and Folklore will run till 31st of March 2022 23:59:59 UTC. Write about your local folk tradition, women, folk festivals, folk dances, folk music, folk activities, folk games, folk cuisine, folk wear, folklore, and tradition, including ballads, folktales, fairy tales, legends, traditional song and dance, folk plays, games, seasonal events, calendar customs, folk arts, folk religion, mythology etc. on your local Wikipedia. Check if your local Wikipedia is participating

A special competition called Wiki Loves Falles is organised in Spain and the world during 15th March 2022 till 15th April 2022 to document local folk culture and Falles in Valencia, Spain. Learn more about it on Catalan Wikipedia project page.

We look forward for your immense co-operation.

Thanks Wiki Loves Folklore international Team MediaWiki message delivery (คุย) 21:40, 14 มีนาคม 2565 (+07)

Leadership Development Working Group: Apply to join! (14 March to 10 April 2022)แก้ไข

You can find this message translated into additional languages on Meta-wiki.

Hello everyone,

Thank you to everyone who participated in the feedback period for the Leadership Development Working Group initiative. A summary of the feedback can be found on Meta-wiki. This feedback will be shared with the working group to inform their work. The application period to join the Working Group is now open and will close on April 10, 2022. Please review the information about the working group, share with community members who might be interested, and apply if you are interested.

Thank you,

From the Community Development team

RamzyM (WMF) 23:12, 14 มีนาคม 2565 (+07)

Join the Community Resilience and Sustainability Conversation Hour with Maggie Dennisแก้ไข

You can find this message translated into additional languages on Meta-wiki.

The Community Resilience and Sustainability team at the Wikimedia Foundation is hosting a conversation hour led by its Vice President Maggie Dennis.

Topics within scope for this call include Movement Strategy, Board Governance, Trust and Safety, the Universal Code of Conduct, Community Development, and Human Rights. Come with your questions and feedback, and let's talk! You can also send us your questions in advance.

The meeting will be on 24 March 2022 at 15:00 UTC (check your local time).

You can read details on Meta-wiki.

Looking forward to seeing you on the call,

RamzyM (WMF) 20:18, 21 มีนาคม 2565 (+07)

Universal Code of Conduct Enforcement guidelines ratification voting is now closedแก้ไข

You can find this message translated into additional languages on Meta-wiki.

Greetings,

The ratification voting process for the revised enforcement guidelines of the Universal Code of Conduct (UCoC) came to a close on 21 March 2022. Over 2300 Wikimedians voted across different regions of our movement. Thank you to everyone who participated in this process! The scrutinizing group is now reviewing the vote for accuracy, so please allow up to two weeks for them to finish their work.

The final results from the voting process will be announced here, along with the relevant statistics and a summary of comments as soon as they are available. Please check out the voter information page to learn about the next steps. You can comment on the project talk page on Meta-wiki in any language. You may also contact the UCoC project team by email: ucocproject wikimedia.org

Best regards,

Movement Strategy and Governance

RamzyM (WMF) 08:25, 25 มีนาคม 2565 (+07)

Leadership Development Working Group: Reminder to apply by 10 April 2022แก้ไข

You can find this message translated into additional languages on Meta-wiki.

Hello everyone,

The Community Development team at the Wikimedia Foundation is supporting the creation of a global, community-driven Leadership Development Working Group. The purpose of the working group is to advise leadership development work. Feedback was collected in February 2022 and a summary of the feedback is on Meta-wiki. The application period to join the Working Group is now open and is closing soon on April 10, 2022. Please review the information about the working group, share with community members who might be interested, and apply if you are interested.

Thank you,

From the Community Development team

RamzyM (WMF) 20:54, 31 มีนาคม 2565 (+07)

Join the Wikimedia Foundation Annual Plan conversations with Maryana Iskanderแก้ไข

You can find this message translated into additional languages on Meta-wiki.

Hello,

The Movement Communications and Movement Strategy and Governance teams invite you to discuss the 2022-23 Wikimedia Foundation Annual Plan, a plan of record for the Wikimedia Foundation's work.

These conversations continue Maryana Iskander's Wikimedia Foundation Chief Executive Officer listening tour.

The conversations are about these questions:

  • The 2030 Wikimedia Movement Strategy sets a direction toward "knowledge as a service" and "knowledge equity". The Wikimedia Foundation wants to plan according to these two goals. How do you think the Wikimedia Foundation should apply them to our work?
  • The Wikimedia Foundation continues to explore better ways of working at a regional level. We have increased our regional focus in areas like grants, new features, and community conversations. What is working well? How can we improve?
  • Anyone can contribute to the Movement Strategy process. Let's collect your activities, ideas, requests, and lessons learned. How can the Wikimedia Foundation better support the volunteers and affiliates working in Movement Strategy activities?

You can find the schedule of calls on Meta-wiki.

The information will be available in multiple languages. Each call will be open to anyone to attend. Live interpretation will be available in some calls.

Best regards,

RamzyM (WMF) 22:54, 14 เมษายน 2565 (+07)

ข่าวกลยุทธ์การเคลื่อนไหวและการกำกับดูแล – ฉบับที่ 6แก้ไข

ข่าวกลยุทธ์การเคลื่อนไหวและการกำกับดูแล
ฉบับที่ 6, เมษายน 2022อ่านจดหมายข่าวฉบับเต็ม


ยินดีต้อนรับสู่ฉบับที่ 6 ของข่าวกลยุทธ์การเคลื่อนไหวและการกำกับดูแล! จดหมายข่าวฉบับปรับปรุงใหม่นี้เผยแพร่ข่าวสารและกิจกรรมที่เกี่ยวข้องเกี่ยวกับกฎบัตรการเคลื่อนไหว หลักจรรยาบรรณสากล เงินสนับสนุนการดำเนินการตามกลยุทธ์การเคลื่อนไหว การเลือกตั้งคณะกรรมการ และหัวข้อ MSG ที่เกี่ยวข้องอื่น ๆ

จดหมายข่าวฉบับนี้จะแจกจ่ายเป็นรายไตรมาส ในขณะที่การอัปเดตที่บ่อยขึ้นจะถูกส่งทุกสัปดาห์ด้วย โปรดอย่าลืมสมัคร ที่นี่ หากคุณต้องการรับจดหมายข่าวฉบับนี้ในอนาคต

  • การพัฒนาความเป็นผู้นำ - คณะทำงานกำลังก่อตั้ง! - ใบสมัครเข้าร่วมคณะทำงานพัฒนาความเป็นผู้นำ ปิดตัวลงในวันที่ 10 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2565 และจะมีการคัดเลือกสมาชิกในชุมชนสูงสุด 12 คนให้เข้าร่วมในคณะทำงาน (อ่านต่อ)
  • ผลการให้สัตยาบันหลักจรรยาบรรณสากลออกแล้ว! - กระบวนการตัดสินใจทั่วโลกเกี่ยวกับการบังคับใช้ UCoC ผ่าน SecurePoll จัดขึ้นตั้งแต่วันที่ 7 ถึง 21 มีนาคม ผู้มีสิทธิเลือกตั้งกว่า 2,300 รายจากโครงการของเราอย่างน้อย 128 โครงการส่งความคิดเห็นและความคิดเห็น (อ่านต่อ)
  • การสนทนาเกี่ยวกับการเคลื่อนไหวบนฮับ - งานการสนทนาระดับโลกเกี่ยวกับฮับระดับภูมิภาคและฮับเฉพาะเรื่อง จัดขึ้นในวันเสาร์ที่ 12 มีนาคม และมีชาววิกิมีเดียหลากหลาย 84 คนจากทั่วทั้งขบวนการเข้าร่วม (อ่านต่อ)
  • ทุนกลยุทธ์การเคลื่อนไหวยังคงเปิดอยู่! - ตั้งแต่ต้นปี ข้อเสนอหกฉบับซึ่งมีมูลค่ารวมประมาณ 80,000 ดอลลาร์สหรัฐได้รับการอนุมัติแล้ว คุณมีแนวคิดโครงการกลยุทธ์การเคลื่อนไหวหรือไม่? ยื่นมือมาหาเรา! (อ่านต่อ)
  • 'คณะกรรมการร่างกฎบัตรการเคลื่อนไหวพร้อมแล้ว! - คณะกรรมการจำนวน 15 คนซึ่งได้รับเลือกเมื่อเดือนตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2564 ได้ตกลงกันเกี่ยวกับค่านิยมและวิธีการที่จำเป็นสำหรับการทำงานของคณะกรรมการ และได้เริ่มร่างโครงร่างของร่างกฎบัตรการเคลื่อนไหว (อ่านต่อ)
  • แนะนำกลยุทธ์การเคลื่อนไหวรายสัปดาห์ - ร่วมสนับสนุนและสมัครรับข้อมูล! - ทีม MSG เพิ่งเปิดตัวพอร์ทัลอัปเดต ซึ่งเชื่อมต่อกับหน้ากลยุทธ์การเคลื่อนไหวต่าง ๆ บนเมทาวิกิ ผู้ที่สมัครเพื่อรับข่าวสารล่าสุดเกี่ยวกับโครงการต่อเนื่องต่าง ๆ (อ่านต่อ)
  • Diff Blogs - ดูสิ่งตีพิมพ์ล่าสุดเกี่ยวกับกลยุทธ์การเคลื่อนไหวบน Wikimedia Diff (อ่านต่อ)

RamzyM (WMF) 13:43, 16 เมษายน 2565 (+07)

Next steps: Universal Code of Conduct (UCoC) and UCoC Enforcement Guidelinesแก้ไข

The Community Affairs Committee of the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees would like to thank everyone who participated in the recently concluded community vote on the Enforcement Guidelines for the Universal Code of Conduct (UCoC).

The volunteer scrutinizing group has completed the review of the accuracy of the vote and has reported the total number of votes received as 2,283. Out of the 2,283 votes received, a total of 1,338 (58.6%) community members voted for the enforcement guidelines, and a total of 945 (41.4%) community members voted against it. In addition, 658 participants left comments with 77% of the comments written in English.

We recognize and appreciate the passion and commitment that community members have demonstrated in creating a safe and welcoming culture that stops hostile and toxic behavior, supports people targeted by such behavior, and encourages good faith people to be productive on the Wikimedia projects.

Even at this incomplete stage, this is evident in the comments received. While the Enforcement Guidelines did reach a threshold of support necessary for the Board to review, we encouraged voters, regardless of which way they were voting, to provide feedback on the elements of the enforcement guidelines that they felt needed to be changed or fixed, as well as why, in case it seemed advisable to launch a further round of edits that would address community concerns.

Foundation staff who have been reviewing comments have advised us of some of the emerging themes, and as a result we have decided as Community Affairs Committee to ask the Foundation to reconvene the drafting committee and to undertake another community engagement to refine the enforcement guidelines based on the community feedback received from the recently concluded vote.

For clarity, this feedback has been clustered into 4 sections as follows:

  1. To identify the type, purpose, and applicability of the training;
  2. To simplify the language for easier translation and comprehension by non-experts;
  3. To explore the concept of affirmation, including its pros and cons;
  4. To review the conflicting roles of privacy/victim protection and right to be heard.

Other issues may emerge during conversations, and particularly as the draft Enforcement Guidelines evolve, but we see these as the primary areas of concern for voters and are asking staff to facilitate review of these issues. After further engagement, the Foundation should re-run the community vote to evaluate the revamped Enforcement Outline to see if the new document is then ready for its official ratification.

Further, we are aware of the concerns with the note 3.1 in the Universal Code of Conduct Policy. We are directing the Foundation to facilitate a review of this language to ensure that the Policy meets its intended purposes of supporting a safe and inclusive community, without waiting for the planned review of the entire Policy at the end of year.

Again, we thank all who participated, thinking about these critical and difficult challenges and contributing to better approaches across the movement to working together well.

Best,

Rosie

Rosie Stephenson-Goodknight (she/her)
Acting Chair, Community Affairs Committee
Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees

RamzyM (WMF) 09:39, 25 เมษายน 2565 (+07)

2022 Board of Trustees Call for Candidatesแก้ไข

You can find this message translated into additional languages on Meta-wiki.

The Board of Trustees seeks candidates for the 2022 Board of Trustees election. Read more on Meta-wiki.

The 2022 Board of Trustees election is here! Please consider submitting your candidacy to serve on the Board of Trustees.

The Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees oversees the Wikimedia Foundation's operations. Community-and-affiliate selected trustees and Board-appointed trustees make up the Board of Trustees. Each trustee serves a three year term. The Wikimedia community has the opportunity to vote for community-and-affiliate selected trustees.

The Wikimedia community will vote to fill two seats on the Board in 2022. This is an opportunity to improve the representation, diversity, and expertise of the Board as a team.

Who are potential candidates? Are you a potential candidate? Find out more on the Apply to be a Candidate page.

Thank you for your support,

Movement Strategy and Governance on behalf of the Elections Committee and the Board of Trustees

RamzyM (WMF) 22:47, 25 เมษายน 2565 (+07)

Call for volunteers: 2022 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees electionแก้ไข

<languages/> The Movement Strategy and Governance team is looking for community members to serve as election volunteers in the upcoming Board of Trustees election.

The idea of the Election Volunteer Program came up during the 2021 Wikimedia Board of Trustees Election. This program turned out to be successful. With the help of Election Volunteers we were able to increase outreach and participation in the election by 1,753 voters over 2017. Overall turnout was 10.13%, 1.1 percentage points more, and 214 wikis were represented in the election.

But a total of 74 wikis that did not participate in 2017 produced voters in the 2021 election. Can you help change the participation?

Election volunteers will help in the following areas:

  • Translate short messages and announce the ongoing election process in community channels
  • Optional: Monitor community channels for community comments and questions

Volunteers should:

  • Maintain the friendly space policy during conversations and events
  • Present the guidelines and voting information to the community in a neutral manner

Do you want to be an election volunteer and ensure your community is represented in the vote? Sign up here to receive updates. You can use the talk page for questions about translation.

Best regards,

RamzyM (WMF) 17:15, 5 พฤษภาคม 2565 (+07)

Announcing the members of the Leadership Development Working Groupแก้ไข

Hello all,

Following up my previous message about the Leadership Development Working Group: the Community Development Team has completed the candidate selection process and is happy to announce fifteen volunteers that are beginning work on this project.

Thank you for your support and participation throughout the process!

For the Community Development team,

RamzyM (WMF) 23:25, 12 พฤษภาคม 2565 (+07)

Updates on the Universal Code of Conduct Enforcement Guidelinesแก้ไข

Hello all,

I’d like to share an update on the work on the Enforcement Guidelines for the Universal Code of Conduct (UCoC):

Please let me know if you have any questions about these next steps.

On behalf of the UCoC Project team,
RamzyM (WMF) 19:46, 30 พฤษภาคม 2565 (+07)

2022 Board of Trustees Call for Candidatesแก้ไข

You can find this message translated into additional languages on Meta-wiki.

The 2022 Board of Trustees election Call for Candidates has now closed. This Call led 12 candidates from the community to submit their applications. Learn more about the 2022 Board of Trustees candidates.

The Analysis Committee will now consider the candidates’ applications with the skills and criteria provided by the Board. The trustees seek certain skills and competencies to improve the capacity of the Board. After the Analysis Committee completes their review, the ratings of each candidate will be published. These ratings are for informational purposes only.

For more information about the 2022 Board election, you may find the timeline, voting information and other ways to get involved on Meta-wiki.

Thank you for your support,

Movement Strategy and Governance on behalf of the Elections Committee and the Board of Trustees

RamzyM (WMF) 10:56, 1 มิถุนายน 2565 (+07)

Results of Wiki Loves Folklore 2022 is out!แก้ไข

กรุณาช่วยแปลเป็นภาษาของคุณ

Hi, Greetings

The winners for Wiki Loves Folklore 2022 is announced!

We are happy to share with you winning images for this year's edition. This year saw over 8,584 images represented on commons in over 92 countries. Kindly see images here

Our profound gratitude to all the people who participated and organized local contests and photo walks for this project.

We hope to have you contribute to the campaign next year.

Thank you,

Wiki Loves Folklore International Team

--MediaWiki message delivery (คุย) 23:13, 4 กรกฎาคม 2565 (+07)